The settlement was first mentioned in 1277. Ferenc as it was a property of Kazinczy’s grandfather, the greatest reformer of our language could spend his childhood here. During a walk in the village we can visit the memorials of the Kazinczy family; e.g. The Memorial Grove standing on the former allotment of the Kazinczymansion, where the sculpture of the writer can also be found, or the wooden headboard on the place of the family’s cemetery. Nature enthusiasts can make tours on foot and by bicycle in the wild romantic environment surroundings.